Featuring a modular, take-apart design, the 30-ton unit can be moved into a building in two different sections, providing a reduced weight, smaller footprint and improved maneuverability. Each piece fits perfectly in freight elevators and through doorways for an unmatched level of convenience. When the unit is ready for installation, the sections can be easily rejoined.
The unit’s new features also include a variable frequency drive (VFD) with an LCD display, which allows for modifying blower speeds without manual pulley adjustments. Other features include:
- Two high-efficiency Danfoss scroll compressors.
- Coaxial heat exchangers with copper inner tube and steel outer tube that allow for maximum heat transfer at normal and low water-flow rates.
- Blower motor that is permanently lubricated with thermal overload protection.
- Aurora microprocessor controls.
- Two sealed circuits for R-410A refrigerant.
- Dual aluminum air coils that provide exceptional durability and high efficiencies.
Additional factory-installed features include hot gas reheat, internal two-way valves and a waterside economizer that circulates water already in the system to provide heating and cooling for the building. The cabinet is constructed of heavy gauge environmentally responsible galvanized steel for maximum corrosion resistance. It features multiple knockouts and access panels for ease of service.
Be the first to comment on "Water Source Heat Pump Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 Standards"