A new app to support Weil-McLain will help turn technicians into hydronics experts by putting a variety of Weil-McLain boiler product information at their fingertips. The Weil-McLain ProTools App, available for iOS and Android devices, allows contractors and other heating professionals to conveniently access information on Weil-McLain boiler setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
“Contractors trust Weil-McLain to support the performance, productivity and profitability of their businesses and this new app is designed to do just that,” says David DeVries, director of Product Management with Weil-McLain.
The Weil-McLain ProTools App, developed based on extensive contractor research, helps spotlight the contractor’s hydronic expertise and will streamline technician’s customer visits to provide clients with a premium and differentiated experience.
“We talked to contractors to determine the issues they wanted to solve and the help they needed to make their jobs easier, and we focused on that feedback to develop this app,” says DeVries. “The result is a one-stop resource for what contractors need today – whether it’s contacting the right person for customer support, checking a warranty, finding troubleshooting information or getting to the right page of the boiler manual quickly.”
The new app puts users in control of the boiler maintenance and monitoring experience through several key features:
- Troubleshoot – Review fault codes for troubleshooting that go straight to the proper manual page for next steps.
- Find Parts – Find parts quickly and easily by model with illustrations.
- Review Technical Manuals – Quickly view product manuals, schematics, wire diagrams, maintenance, annual start-up and product brochures.
- Get Tech Support – Connect to technical support by phone, email, chat or video call.
- Retrieve Warranties – Register a product or review a warranty statement by scanning a convenient CP# on the boiler.
- Watch How-To Videos – Look up videos by boiler model for detailed instructions.
Future upgrades to the app in early 2022 will include Bluetooth connectivity to Weil-McLain boilers like the ECO Tec line that will allow contractors and technicians to conduct additional functions.
“Our goal is to continuously build on this platform by adding additional features that will make our technicians’ and contractors’ jobs easier moving forward,” adds DeVries.
Weil-McLain will showcase the new ProTools App at the Weil-McLain booth #C1516 at the AHR Expo, Jan. 31 – Feb. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information on the new Weil-McLain ProTools App, visit www.weil-mclain.com or download the app via the App Store.