Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is expanding its product line to include glass and glazing options for Wood-Ultrex and All Ultrex Series windows and doors.
The introductions of All Ultrex Low E3/ERS Glazing, Non-Tempered Obscure Glass and California Fire Glass options solidify Integrity’s commitment to providing high-performing, durable and energy-efficient solutions.
Features of Integrity’s All Ultrex Low E3/ERS Glazing option include:
- Dual-coating configuration, with Low E3 coating on glass surface 2 and Low ERS coating on glass surface 4 (room side)
- Reduced U-factor performance with a dual pane IG unit
- Meets 2016 ENERGY STAR Northern Zone guidelines
- Available on all Integrity All Ultrex windows and doors
Features of Integrity’s Non-Tempered Obscure Glass option include:
- Available on all Integrity Wood-Ultrex and All Ultrex windows, excluding Round Tops
- Variety of glazing options, including Low E1, Low E2, Low E3 and STC/OITC upgrade
Features of Integrity’s California Fire Glass option include:
- Dual pane IG with annealed exterior and tempered interior glazing
- Meets fire code guidelines in California
- Available on all Wood-Ultrex and All Ultrex windows
- Low E2, Low E3 and STC/OITC upgrade glazing options
All glass options maintain WDMA Hallmark Certified (PG) ratings. And like all Integrity products, the new options come with a 10-day delivery guarantee to the distributor.