3A Composites USA is inviting visitors to explore its reimagined website. The site has been updated to deliver a better user experience with improved navigation and functionality. What’s more, visitors will be inspired by the display of endless design possibilities showcased through a wide variety of stunning project and product photography.
“Every detail of this website refresh was thoughtfully considered to ensure it informs and inspires professionals across the A&D community,” explains Debbie Sulewski, director of marketing, Architectural Division, 3A Composites, Americas. “The site offers a deep dive into ALUCOBOND products and systems, and supplies the technical resources and project details to help give shape to great ideas.”
Created with architects, designers, fabricators and installers in mind, the site enables users to quickly and easily find the technical content and product information they need.
The new and improved ALUCOBONDUSA.COM includes:
- A complete Home Page makeover showcasing a wide range of solutions — emphasizing a legacy of innovation while celebrating the evolution of ALUCOBOND’S portfolio
- A new Products and Applications page highlights the many applications possible with ALUCOBOND products and systems.
- Downloads have been simplified allowing users to easily access the resources they need
- A new Market Segment section provides a breakdown of the markets utilizing ALUCOBOND solutions
- Enhanced Gallery with hero images displays a mix of projects from across the country, focusing on the application of ALUCOBOND PLUS, AXCENT, Face Fastened and EasyFix “At 3A Composites, we are focused on continuously improving to better serve our customers, and the architecture and design community,” Nick Scheib, general manager, Architectural Division, 3A Composites Americas. “These website updates will make it easier to find important product and systems information, allow the architectural community and our fabrication partners to be inspired by project photography and stay up-to- date on the latest systems, methods and product details.”
Visitors to the site can stay informed on the latest news, continuing education courses and case studies by visiting the Resources section. Other valuable content is available throughout the site, ensuring every visitor is just one click away from useful and relevant information.