With a broad portfolio and over a century of design and installation experience, Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has announced it offers more ways for architects and designers to make out-of-the-ordinary ceilings a reality.
Whether its modifying product shapes and sizes or creating custom sizes, shapes, colors, finishes, images, or perforations, Armstrong Ceilings offers a broad range of options.
The You Inspire Solutions Center, a service which provides design and pre-construction assistance, rounds out the range of capabilities Armstrong taps to bring ceilings to life.
“Whatever your idea for a ceiling is bring it to us”, says Nick Taraborelli, vice-president, commercial marketing, for Armstrong Ceilings. “We will do what we can to make it happen and help you to create your next space.”
Some of the capabilities Armstrong recently added to its portfolio are:
- Cloud, striated, and other custom profiles for SoundScapes Blades panels
- 4-by-4-foot sizes for MetalWorks Torsion Spring panels
- More options in panels with Total Acoustics performance, including additional standard Ultima sizes, FastSize options, and wood and metal offerings
- Colorations Colors now for Lyra Concealed PB (plant-based) ceiling panels
- Drywall linear lighting and intersection down lighting
To be inspired by the range of capabilities Armstrong Ceiling Solutions offers, visit the website. There you can view “Unleash Your Imagination,” an 18-page brochure that illustrates the ceiling designs that have been brought to life utilizing the capabilities of Armstrong Ceilings.
Be the first to comment on "Armstrong Ceiling Solutions Offers Additional Capabilities"