Ten online professional development seminars focused on commissioning, environmental quality, energy efficiency, HVAC applications, and standards and guidelines are being offered this fall by the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
Participants can access these instructor-led courses from anywhere with an Internet connection, and earn continuing education units/professional development hours for each course completed.
ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical and advanced beyond a fundamental level. Online courses are offered every spring and fall.
For pricing or to register, visit the ASHRAE online course Web page.
Upcoming courses offered this fall cover a variety of topics relevant to today’s built environment, including:
- Commissioning for High-Performance Buildings, Oct. 19
- Commissioning Process in New & Existing Buildings, Part 1: Oct. 21, and Part 2: Oct. 28
- Combined Heat & Power: Creating Efficiency through Design & Operations, Oct. 26
- Energy Management Best Practices, Oct. 12
- Laboratory Design: The Basics and Beyond, Nov. 2
Standards & Guidelines
- Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2013, Nov. 4
- Complying with Standard 90.1-2013: HVAC/Mechanical, Oct. 14