The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2024, has announced its preliminary technical program. The event takes place April 29- May 2, 2024, in San Diego.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. healthcare, education, data centers, federal facilities, airports, food service spaces, underground research facility)
- Decarbonization and Automated Commissioning in Commissioning and Energy Management
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Optimize Building Performance
- Commissioning for Sustainable Indoor Air Quality
- Commissioning and Special Inspections for Smoke Control Systems
- MEP Coordination and the Commissioning Process
- Energy auditing and retro commissioning projects
- Energy Storage Systems and Hazards to Be Aware Of
- ASHRAE Standard 241 – Control of Infectious Aerosols
- Pertinent regulatory, standards, and management systems topics
- The Building Energy and Controls Apprenticeship (BECA) Program
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA LU, USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for attending presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
In addition to the educational program, step into the bustling CxEnergy Expo Hall that showcases a wide variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. The CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus is available here.
Take advantage of our special rates offering a discounted registration fee of $99 for Government Officials, Code Authorities, and Institutional Building Owners. All others may use promo code SAVE100 for the early-bird discount until Dec. 31. Registration opens on Nov. 28. Find event information, including the latest updates and online registration.