Power management company Eaton announced its 2016 calendar of classes is available at its SOURCE Lighting Education Center, a lighting educational facility offering lighting workshops, symposiums and an interactive, hands-on learning experience. The facility, which is celebrating 25 years this year, teaches lighting education to professionals and students, offering a wide variety of seminars designed to broaden the understanding of lighting and its applications.
Located at Eaton’s lighting headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., the SOURCE has educated more than 150,000 professionals and students, including lighting and interior designers, architects, utilities personnel, facility managers, retail planners, electrical contractors, energy-saving companies, engineers, distributors, builders, landscape architects, university students, and end-users.
“Members of many professional organizations are required to earn some form of continuing education credits to stay current with their knowledge and skills and to maintain their professional standing,” says SOURCE Manager Rebecca Hadley-Catter, Eaton’s Lighting Division. “The SOURCE supports this nationally recognized measurement of accomplishment by providing seminars and workshops on the industry’s latest technologies, product solutions, codes and standards, updates and trends, which are pre-certified educational opportunities to obtain such recognition.”
Current available seminars/workshops for 2016, at a glance, are:
- March 10–11: LED Exterior Lighting Solutions
- April 13–15: Lighting Fundamentals/Lighting Basics
- May 18–20: LEDs Controls, New Technologies and Retrofits for Energy-Efficient Solutions
- June 2–3: Healthcare Symposium
- June 9–10: LED Exterior Lighting Solutions
- July 27–29: Lighting Fundamentals/Lighting Basics
- Aug. 15–16: LEDs and New Technology for Residential Lighting
- Sept. 8–9: Healthcare Lighting Solutions Workshop
- Sept. 14–16: Lighting Fundamentals/Lighting Basics
- Oct. 5–7: LEDs Controls, New Technologies and Retrofits for Energy-Efficient Solutions
- Nov. 2–4: Lighting Fundamentals/Lighting Basics
- Nov. 10–11: LED Exterior Lighting Solutions
- Dec. 7–9: Lighting Fundamentals/Lighting Basics
For full course descriptions and additional information or to register, visit the SOURCE classes calendar.
In addition to these courses, the SOURCE can offer customized programs and timely updates of recent developments and technologies in the lighting industry. Please email the SOURCE for more information.
Eaton also holds a yearly lighting design competition for professions and students. Information on the SOURCE Awards can be obtained at the LIGHTING reSOURCE.
Be the first to comment on "Eaton Offers Classes at Its SOURCE Lighting Education Center"