It’s no secret that last year’s COVID-19 pandemic and shutdown has taken its toll on American production and businesses, leaving facility owners and managers scrambling to get construction work completed on their buildings.
The current construction material shortage, long lead times and price increases, among other issues, have been attributed to wildfires that have reduced the lumber supply; the pandemic, which further slowed production; and an increase in construction material demands due to a rise in home remodeling projects.
So, how can commercial business owners and facility managers who need new roofs and repairs made on their buildings cope with these challenging times?
The facade restoration experts at Western Specialty Contractors, along with Rooftech/Pavetech Consultants and Sika, are hosting a FREE online workshop 1-2:30 p.m. CST on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, to discuss how building owners and facility managers can navigate the current construction climate and keep their capital and operational projects on track.
“We are facing a supply chain disruption which is affecting multiple facets, including getting construction materials in a timely manner. We will talk about why this is happening and how it effects the commercial real estate world, plus provide tips to building owners and property managers on how they can manage this unconventional issue,” says Tanya Shepherd, senior business development manager at Western Specialty Contractors. Shepherd will serve as the panel discussion facilitator for the online event.
Workshop presenters Include:
- Mike Mastro, vice president of Sika
- Crystal Moyer, director, National Accounts & Marketing, Western Specialty Contractors
- Cale Prokopf, president of Rooftech/Pavetech Consultants
- Aaron Toney, region manager, Western Specialty Contractors
- David Grandbois, assistant branch manager, Western Specialty Contractors, Minneapolis branch
- Keegan Tune, senior branch manager, Western Specialty Contractors, St. Louis roofing branch
- Rod O’ Bannon, branch manager, Western Specialty Contractors, Kansas City sheet metal branch