The Pinnacle Council is part of the Johns Manville Peak Advantage program. In addition, 15 of those companies were named to the exclusive 5280 Council, which signifies the top level of Peak Advantage and recognizes contractors whose work has resulted in several exemplary installations.
“We are proud to honor these hard-working contractors, who have continually proven their commitment to superior quality throughout the past year,” says Brian Mumpy, marketing leader for JM’s Roofing Systems business. “Through Peak Advantage, these companies have used best-in-class product solutions, received extensive worker training and education, and relied on one of the strongest guarantees in the industry for their commercial roofing projects.”
The Peak Advantage program is designed to help companies stay at the forefront of the commercial roofing industry. Features of the program include:
- A chance to explore and use new technologies that provide advantages
- Visits to the JM Roofing Institute, a facility in Rockdale, Ill., to receive training and education
- Access to guarantees
The 5280 Council members include:
- AAA Roofing By Gene Inc. in Riverside, Calif.
- AAA Roofing & Sheet Metal Co. in Kernersville, N.C.
- C.E. Reeve Roofing LLC in Indianapolis
- Cubiertas Industriales de Mexico in Chihuahua, Mexico
- Empire Roofing in Fort Worth, Texas
- Encore Roofing in Buford, Ga.
- Johnson’s Roofing Service Inc. in Fort Mill, S.C.
- King of Texas Roofing Co. LP in Grand Prairie, Texas
- Mid-South Roof Systems in Forest Park, Ga.
- Nations Roof LLC in Lithia Springs, Ga.
- North American Roofing Services Inc. in Tampa, Fla.
- Peach State Roofing Inc. in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- R.L. Murphey Commercial Roof in Lewisville, Texas
- Saddleback Roofing Inc. in Orange, Calif.
- Weatherguard Inc. in Longview, Wash.