Simpson Strong-Tie has launched a complete line of structural epoxy products designed for a variety of concrete crack repair jobs. Tested to the latest ASTM standards, the CI family of crack injection epoxies have an improved viscosity range, with accelerated cure times, and can be installed at temperatures between 40 F and 110 F to meet the demands of concrete repair applications.
Simpson Strong-Tie has also upgraded its entire suite of dispensing tools and injection systems to help make applications efficient for contractors on the move. From hairline cracks to wider concrete fractures, crack injection repair products are designed for both cartridge and pump applications to suit a variety of jobs of all sizes from the smallest to the largest, and everything in between. Products included in the collection have been formulated for retrofit and repair work in light-frame, tilt-wall, water treatment, bridge and marine, and commercial construction and restoration.
The complete line of Simpson Strong-Tie CI structural epoxy repair products includes:
- CI-SLV super-low-viscosity structural injection epoxy (viscosity of 150 cps at 72 F)
- CI-LV low-viscosity structural injection epoxy (viscosity of 350 cps at 72 F)
- CI-LV FS fast-setting low-viscosity structural injection epoxy (viscosity of 600 cps at 72 F)
- CI-LPL long-pot-life structural injection epoxy (viscosity of 2000 cps at 72 F)
- CI-GV structural injection epoxy gel