Sloan has launched its new line of Gravity Toilets. The Gravity Toilet features a sleek one-piece look with the benefits of a two-piece toilet that makes maneuvering parts easier for installation while delivering improvements that increase efficiency, aesthetics, and hygiene for a wide range of commercial applications.
Hotels, homeowners, designers, and more will appreciate the unique style of the new Gravity Toilet. The innovative tank design features a slightly inverted taper for a modern aesthetic and a raised deck that eliminates rocking. The lid fits perfectly on the tank with no overhang, creating a monolithic, sleek appearance. The new design brings water savings, enhanced hygiene, and durability to a wide range of commercial spaces, including:
- Commercial – Designed to make light-to-medium-traffic restrooms in office buildings, warehouses, retail, and places of worship more welcoming.
- Hospitality – Complete the look of any hospitality environment by making guests feel comfortable with a contemporary design.
- Education – Enhanced hygiene and easy-to-clean glaze ensures durable fixtures with a classic design for education facilities, daycares and preschools, and more.
- Health care – Sloan Gravity Toilets are compatible with medical, outpatient, and assisted living facilities, and retirement villages.
- Multifamily – A timeless fixture design reimagined for present-day apartments and multi-family living.
Sloan Gravity Toilets achieve a cleaner bowl thanks to Centriflo, Sloan’s dual-delivery bowl technology. By eliminating rim holes, Centriflo helps prevent bacteria and germs from collecting in the bowl, making the toilet much easier to clean. In addition, the Gravity Toilet bowls come with the option of SloanTec Hydrophobic Glaze, an exclusive liquid-repelling glaze that inhibits the growth of bacteria and other germs with every flush for an easy cleaning experience.
In addition to the standard 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf), Sloan Gravity Toilets are available in 1.1 and 1.28 gpf volumes that meet WaterSense and other sustainability regulations. The toilets come in both standard and ADA compliant models, as well as BAA models when SloanTec is specified. The toilets are available in both 12- and 10-inch rough-ins, and tanks are available with left- or right-handed flush handles.