Werner has introduced the new Multi-Purpose Pro Scaffold, a solution for professionals working at height. The commercial grade rolling scaffold features Werner’s innovative QuickLink technology, allowing for multiple scaffolds to easily link together for job sites that need added platform space for more people.
The model NSRS-72MP 6-foot Werner Multi-Purpose Pro Scaffold supplies pro grade performance for professionals that need convenience and reach over 11 feet. It is equipped with smooth-rolling, heavy-duty 6-inch casters that provide easy maneuverability on unfinished floors. The built-in innovative QuickLink Technology allows for two or more scaffolds to easily be locked together for those jobs that require an extra-large work area. Job-site crews can now stay organized and easily collaborate at the built-in plans table when impromptu plans or discussions are needed.
The new Multi-Purpose Scaffold boasts a pro-grade 1,250-pound distributed load capacity that creates a perfect work bench or adjustable storage shelves that keeps the job site clean and organized at the end of the day. Designed for the ultimate versatility and mobility, it can easily fit through 30-inch doorways to quickly move across a job site for the next task at hand.
Additional product highlights include:
- Adjustable platforms for up to 11 feet 7 inches average reach height
- Tackle any job with a 67-inch-wide by 28-inch-deep work surface
- Expand working height by stacking additional sections for an 18-foot reach height
- Safely climb through trap door for efficient egress point
- Tested to the highest industry standards for safety – ANSI certified and OSHA compliant
- Baked on powder finish supplies ultimate job-site durability
For more information about Werner’s Multi-Purpose Pro Scaffold and other rolling scaffold solutions, please visit wernerco.com/rollingscaffolds.