BUILDINGS magazine selected the GeoPak Size 1 as one of its 2017 Money-Saving Products, attributed to its reduced luminaire form factor, cost, and increased market access to egress lighting. The Size 2 improves on the design with added features like an IP-65 rated housing.
Size 2 Features and Benefits:
- 20 – 87 Watts with lumen outputs ranging from 3,000 – 11,000
- Ability to install and retrofit existing HID luminaires with similar footprint
- Low glare zero pixilation versions in Trapezoid and Radius shapes
- Three uplight distributions available in low glare version
- Optional inverted/up mounting for building façade and under canopy illumination
- Integral battery backup with self-diagnostics available in all three shapes
- DLC standard and premium listings at up to 150 lumens per watt
- High voltage and dual driver options available
- Button photocell, occupancy sensor and wireless controls
- Six powder coat standard finishes, plus custom color options
Be the first to comment on "Outdoor Lighting Option Features Two Housing Sizes in Trapezoid, Radius and Quarter-sphere Shapes"