ProVia has implemented a new packaging system designed to provide increased protection for its replacement windows. Windows are now shipped to dealers in fully enclosed boxes made of corrugated cardboard, and each box is custom-fit to match window dimensions. The full-box solution provides several advantages for dealers and their customers.
Window Packaging Advantages:
- Reduces the risk of damage to the screen, glass, and vinyl components
- Prevents dents or marring of frames, and scratching or breaking glass
- Additional protection of fragile accessories such as nail fins means they arrive at the dealer intact
- Boxes simplify the stacking process in shipping trucks by providing even surfaces that remain secure as shipments travel
- Windows remain free of dirt, dust and contamination
- Professional appearance upon arrival at job sites
- Boxes can be recycled
The packaging is used on the full line of ProVia replacement windows. The ProVia commitment to enhancing window packaging reflects its mission to serve, by caring for details in ways others won’t.