Increasing government regulations, investor demands and business requirements are forcing companies to quantify and report their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. But this is a highly technical, time-consuming task that most companies outsource to expensive consultants. North Star Carbon Management is a new SaaS solution developed to address this problem by providing the easiest-to-use carbon accounting and management software on the market.
North Star Carbon Management allows companies to streamline their GHG accounting and reporting and more quickly reach their net-zero GHG targets by:
- Automating data transfer and GHG calculations by directly connecting to internal and external systems via its OpenAPI platform.
- Using the most intuitive and user-friendly interface among carbon accounting software platforms.
- Setting short-term, medium-term and long-term carbon-reduction targets aligned with the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTI).
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on progress toward carbon-reduction goals.
- Utilizing an AI-enabled planning function to create decarbonization roadmaps that model future scenarios across all emission sources and determine ideal pathways to net-zero emissions.
- Understanding the financial costs of all emission sources and savings and the ROI of all carbon-reduction projects and plans.
- Pulling complete audit reports and all source data in two clicks, providing complete transparency into all calculations, emission factors and estimations.
North Star Carbon Management was founded by veteran sustainability expert Josh Prigge, who has 13 years of experience conducting greenhouse gas emissions inventories for companies around the world.
North Star Carbon Management was beta-tested by some of America’s most recognizable brands in consumer goods and investment banking, and the team has already established strategic partnerships with leading accounting firms and sustainability consultants.