Homeowners, distributors, designers, and retailers can now order any of the 11 additional Radianz Cirrus Collection 2020 colors and patterns, expanding its line of natural quartz surfaces. Manufactured by LOTTE Chemical Corp., the Cirrus Collection colors and patterns impart a sense of style to residential and commercial spaces.
LOTTE Chemical Corp. developed the Cirrus Collection to offer aesthetics and performance. Composed of up to 94 percent natural quartz, Cirrus Collection countertops deliver scratch resistance, stain resistance, and durability. Radianz quartz surfaces are Certified Class A fire rated and resistant to heat. The LOTTE manufacturing process is environmentally friendly, earning GREENGUARD, GREENGUARD GOLD, and LEED certifications.
The additional Cirrus Collection colors and patterns are available in time for national Home Remodeling Month in May. Architects, builders, and homeowners will have access to the quartz countertops, ideal for use in a variety of kitchen and bathroom styles.
The 11 Radianz Cirrus Collection colors are:
- Alluring – a white accentuated with a varied brown veining pattern that mirrors natural stone.
- Andes – a subtle pattern combining a white surface with gray veining.
- Annapuruna – a white that features veining that modulates from gray to a light gray across the surface.
- Calacatta Classic – a white to light-gray color permeated with both solid thick and thin bands of gray veins.
- Calacatta Dolce – a surface featuring a white to light-gray base color, interspersed with gray veins ranging from pencil-thin to aggregate-filled thick bands.
- Calacatta Ice – a surface featuring Calacatta white to light-gray color, with thin, gray veins that mimic natural stone.
- Calacatta Veneto – an off-white interspersed with a subtle veining pattern – available for order now and scheduled for shipment throughout the U.S. in July.
- Marquina Lavagna – a black with thin veins of white – available for order now and scheduled for shipment throughout the U.S. in July.
- Pristine – an off-white color, highlighted by white veining to create contrast
- Splendor – a wave-like black-to-brown coloration that is complemented by light-gold specks.
- Statuario Massa – a white with elongated gray veining.