Sakrete, a concrete brand that celebrates its 85th anniversary this year, has launched a new website designed to help concrete pros and DIYers alike tackle their concrete jobs with more confidence, speed and efficiency than ever before. With a clean, modern design, simplified navigation, helpful tools and enhanced educational content, the all-new Sakrete.com is a revolution in the pre-blended concrete industry.
“We know that pros are super busy, so our number one goal with the new site is speed,” says Dave Jackson, senior brand manager for Sakrete. “We’ve streamlined site navigation and how we convey every piece of information from technical product data to in-depth support from our 866-SAKRETE experts. Less searching, less reading, more expert knowledge and information in two clicks or less – all wrapped in completely updated Sakrete branding.”
The site’s new features include:
- Completely overhauled Sakrete branding – a fresh, modern spin on the historic brand
- One-click access to the most important tools & resources: technical data, product estimating calculators and project guides.
- Improved product organization, now grouped by category: concrete work, masonry work and concrete / masonry repairs.
- Customized concrete calculators (13 in all) for every job from pouring slabs to resurfacing a subfloor that connect users to the right products and where to buy them.
- A library of Project Pro Tips videos and articles with expert advice on how to tackle every concrete job from the basic to the advanced.
- Enhanced dealer locator with product-specific information and “Buy Online” functionality with select retailers.
- Coming Soon: On-demand chat support to get answers directly from the experts on the 866-Sakrete technical team.
- Also Coming Soon: Spanish-language version of the site.
In addition to the all-new website features, Sakrete has also upgraded its industry-exclusive mobile estimating app to help pros tackle more projects than ever before. Designed around your phone’s Augmented Reality (AR) capabilities, the Sakrete App allows you to measure, estimate, find and buy the right product—in the right amount—straight from your phone.
The upgraded app adds Spanish language and metric measurement units, several new products, enhanced product recommendation algorithms and an all-new “Repairs” category to the existing slab pour and post-setting capabilities. This new “Repair” category allows users to quickly estimate crack repairs, damaged concrete repairs and resurfacing jobs in just a few taps – making it easier than ever to ditch the tape measure and switch to the Sakrete App. Download for free at Sakrete.com/App.