Belimo has released its new 22PDP-585 and 22PDP-588 active sensors (4…20 mA / 0…5 V / 0…10 V) for wet-to-wet differential pressure measurement utilizing remote sensors in HVAC systems. The sensors are suitable for water and water-glycol mixtures.
The 22PDP reduces installation time and material costs with external sensors by connecting the high and low side sensors at the measurement point. The hinged cover and spring-loaded terminal block save wiring time and ensure reliable contact. The enclosure is NEMA 4X / IP65 rated and offers an LCD.
Simplifies installation, commissioning, and operation
– Housing with separate mounting plate for straightforward, easy wall mounting
– Remote pressure transmitters eliminate the need for impulse tubes
– Removable terminal block for efficient wiring
– Output signals, pressure ranges, and other configurable options selectable directly from the unit
– Settings and measurement data are visible
– Manual zero-point adjustment
– Flexible installation with remote pressure transmitters
– Various on-site configuration options
– Integrated LCD for parametrization and pressure indication
– Four selectable pressure ranges within the maximum pressure range
– Available output signals 4…20 mA, 0…5/10 V
– UL Certification
Be the first to comment on "Sensors Are for Wet-to-wet Differential Pressure Measurement in HVAC Systems "