Simpson Strong-Tie has announced the release of its 2019–2020 “Fastening Systems” catalog, a reference guide designed to aid customers in identifying the right products for the job from across its line of fasteners, fastener systems and productivity solutions.
Created for dealers, engineers and contractors, the “Fastening Systems” catalog eases the specification of project-appropriate fastener solutions, with product pages that include detailed features and benefits, installation sequence visuals and notes, associated tools and products, and information tailored to help designers and builders work smarter and faster.
The 2019–2020 “Fastening Systems” catalog also contains information for several Simpson Strong-Tie innovations, including the Deck-Drive DCU screw plug solution, a complete Hidden Deck-Fastening System; the Quik Stik rafter and truss fastening system for attaching overhead assemblies from a standing position; and the Strong-Drive SDWS Timber SS screw, ideal for making structural connections in coastal and other severely corrosive environments.
“Our passion is for building structures and relationships that last, with a focus on making the job more efficient for engineers and contractors alike. We’ve significantly enhanced the catalog for our fastening systems with a commitment to helping designers and builders work smarter,” says Ed Sutt, vice president of fastening systems for Simpson Strong-Tie. “We’ve separated the publication into two freestanding volumes: the main product catalog and a supplemental technical guide — a redesign that makes it much easier to find information quickly.”
2019-2020 catalog enhancements:
• A table of contents along with two separate indexes alphabetized respectively by product name and by model number, in addition to chapter subindexes
• Color-coded product categories for Screws, Nails, Collated Nails and Staples, Quik Drive Systems and Collated Screws for Quik Drive
2019-2020 technical guide highlights:
• Table of contents and chapter subindexes
• Organization by application rather than by product
• Installation illustrations, spacing diagrams and load tables