The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA), the educational and technical voice of the spray polyurethane foam industry, today announced its newly elected Board of Directors for 2022 to 2024. Encompassing industry leaders from both the contractor and manufacturer sides of the business, as well as spanning the insulation and roofing sectors, the Board includes an Executive Committee, 12 voting members and eight additional non-voting members.
“The SPFA is proud to introduce our newly elected Board of Directors for the 2022 to 2024 term,” says Rick Duncan, executive director of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance. “Each of these individuals was nominated and voted in to lead based on their valued position and expertise within the spray foam industry. We also want to extend a warm thank you to all of our immediate past board members who helped the SPFA survive and thrive through the challenges of the pandemic.”
The 2022-24 SPFA Executive Committee includes:
- Bonnie Strickler, President of SPFA and President of PUFF Inc.
- Ken Wells, Vice President of SPFA and Owner of Elite Insulation & PolyPro LLC
- Richard Spiess, Treasurer of SPFA and President of Innovative Insulation Solutions Ltd.
- Bryan Heldreth, immediate Past President of SPFA and President of RPC Industries, Inc.
Incoming voting members of the SPFA Board of Directors include:
- Robert Dyer, President of Dyer Insulation
- Teri England, Director and Vice President of SmartChoice Insulation & Roofing
- Jack Moore, President of JAG Lifting Solutions
- Corey Poepping, President of Tri-County Insulation
- Rusty Schrader, Owner of All-State Spray Foam Insulation
- Ron Winkle, CEO of Roof Asset Management
- Mary Bogdan, Senior Principal Scientist at Honeywell
- Terrie Downing, Sales and Technical Support at Carlisle Spray Foam Insulation
- Tyler Fiske, Product Manager, Insulation at Creative Polymer Solutions/Accufoam
- Doug Kramer, President of Kramer Consulting
- Robert Naini, General Manager and Owner of Spray Foam Advisor
- Todd Wishneski, Director of Product Development at NCFI Polyurethanes
Incoming ad hoc, non-voting board members include:
- Dan Dorneau, Owner-Operator of Palmetto Spray Foam
- Rip Hubbard, Senior Vice President of TopBuild (TruTeam/Service Partners/DI)
- Robert Lepage, Owner of ExE1 Sustainable Building Systems, LLC
- Simon Baker, President of Huntsman Building Solutions
- Ben Brown, Founder and CEO of Natural Polymers
- Chris Janzen, Head of Technical Service & QATP, SPF, PM North America at BASF
- Will Lorenz, Vice President of General Coatings Manufacturing Corp.
- Bruce Schenke, Product Manager at Carlisle Spray Foam Roofing and Coatings
“I am thrilled to be part of such an outstanding group of spray foam industry professionals and I look forward to collaborating with them closely over the next two years,” says Bonnie Strickler, president of SPFA. “We’ve got our work cut out for us and will be paying close attention to today’s many challenges, including the shifting economy, the still challenged supply chain, as well as rising rates, housing and construction costs. Our goal is to help our members navigate through with enhanced resources, education, certifications, advocacy and more.”
The new SPFA Board of Directors will actively serve from August 2022 through July 2024.