A firm “click” tells installers that Gladius ceiling tiles have snapped correctly into place. The new panel and grid system from Hunter Douglas improves installation efficiency, as panels simply stab into the grid on one side and snap into place on the other.
The patented stab-and-click design allows for an extremely flat face and gives installers ease of mind when they hear grid engagement with an audible click, even when working around sprinklers, lighting, speakers or security features. A lay-in, 24-by-24-inch tile that lies flat, Gladius will not bend or warp under pressure from the surrounding grid. The panels, which include a square-edged 1/4-inch reveal, are made with a minimum of 70 percent recycled content.
Gladius highlights include:
- Accommodates industry-standard service devices (lighting, diffusers, speaker and security devices)
- 100 percent point-accessible and downward accessible
- Trim systems available
- Available in a number of finishes and perforation patterns with specifiable ¾-, ½-, ¼-, 1/8-inch borders, allowing for various NRC requirements and aesthetics.
- Available in non-perforated panels, or perforated patterns with NRC ratings up to 0.95 Class A fire-rated
- Interior and exterior applications available
- Meets building code for seismic zones A, B, C, D, E and F
- No VOCs, no added urea-formaldehyde
- Panels are made in the U.S. with 70-90 percent recycled content
- Greenguard Children & Schools Certified
- Panels meet or exceed industry standard for flatness (L/360)
Be the first to comment on "Stab-and-click Ceiling Panels"