ASHRAE announced that abstracts are now being accepted for the Eighth International Conference on Energy Research and Development to be held in Kuwait University City, Kuwait November 28-30, 2023, at the Conference Cultural Centre in the Sabah Al-Salem Kuwait University City. The deadline to submit is March 1, 2023.
Organized by ASHRAE and Kuwait University, the conference will bring together energy planners, researchers and users to optimize the utilization of basic energy resources in the major energy consuming sectors in the arid regions of the Arabian Peninsula.
“This conference is a great opportunity for networking, where one gets to share ideas, exchange valuable feedback, and connect with likeminded people, or with those of similar topics of interest,” says Walid Chakroun, conference chair. “It is a link to develop oneself with the state-of-art technology and research milestone. Attending this conference plays a vital role in professional as well as personal development.”
The steering committee seeks papers focused on the following topics:
- Energy Conversion and Management
- Energy Conservation
- Fuels and Alternatives
- Energy Policy and Planning
- Combined and Co-generation Energy Systems
- Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Energy and Environmental Issues
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Storage
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics
- Thermodynamic Optimization and Exergy Analysis
- Plant and Facilities Mechanical Integrity
- Emerging Energy Technology
- Material Design and Analysis
Abstracts should consist of 300 words or less. If accepted, final conference papers (8-page maximum) are due June 12, 2023. Abstracts can be submitted here.
For more information on the call for abstracts and conference, visit ashrae.org/ICERD8.
Be the first to comment on "ASHRAE Accepting Abstracts for Eighth International Conference on Energy Research and Development"