ASHRAE is pleased to announce its nominees for the 2021-22 slate of officers and directors.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2021-22 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Farooq Mehboob
- Treasurer: Ginger Scoggins
- Vice Presidents: Don Brandt, Dunstan Macauley, Sarah Maston, Tim McGinn
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Steven Sill (Region I), Ronald Gagnon (Region II), Mark Tome (Region III), Eileen Jensen (Region XI), Richie Mittal (Region-at-Large)
- Directors-at-large: Dru Crawley, Art Giesler, Kishor Khankari
- Alternate Director-at-large: Heather Platt Gulledge
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Mick Schwedler will serve as ASHRAE president for the 2021-22 society year.