Belimo has announced the release of additional Room Sensors, which complement the existing sensor product range. The Belimo Room Sensors measure temperature, humidity and CO2 in a wall-mounted design. The sensors are maintenance-free and provide reliability for a comfortable room environment. Integrated with Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting with the Belimo Assistant App and a smartphone. The product series consists of Temperature, Temperature with Setpoint, Temperature and Humidity, and Temperature, Relative Humidity, and CO?.
- Housing with a spring-loaded removable terminal block that saves wiring time and ensures reliable contact.
- Humidity output is configurable as relative humidity (rH) or dew point conforming to Ashrae 62.1 to prevent humidity and moisture problems.
- A low wall coupling factor provides room temperature measurement that is not affected by the wall temperature.
- A manual push button is standard on all passive sensors.
- A pc board cover plate which offers additional protection from mechanical damage, dust, and vibration.
- Self-calibrating dual-channel CO2 technology beneficial for buildings occupied 24/7.
- NFC allows programming efficiency.